Our contact details
Name: Strictly Wine
Address: High Street, Upton, Didcot OX11 9JE
Phone Number: 01235 364536
The type of personal information we collect
We currently collect and process the following information:
- Personal names, addresses, email addresses and phone numbers
- Products purchased by you
How we get the personal information and why we have it
The personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons:
- Placement of an order with us
- Request to add you to our newsletter distribution list
We use the Royal Mail Postcode Address File to confirm that your address is correct and complete. We use the information that you have given us to process your order and send you newsletters if requested to do so.
We may share this information with the following organisations for the purpose of delivering your order:
- Courier companies including but not limited to DHL Parcels UK
- Suppliers including but not limited to Hallgarten Novum, Pieroth Wines, Berkmann Wine Cellars, Eclectic Wines, Maltby & Greek, Lebanese Fine Wines
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are:
- Your consent. You are able to remove your consent at any time. You can do this by emailing us at email@example.com
- We have a contractual obligation.
How we store your personal information
Your information is securely stored upon our servers which are located in a UK-based datacentre. We keep the information detailed above on our servers for 7 years following the date of your last order.
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
- Your right of access - You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
- Your right to rectification - You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
- Your right to erasure - You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to restriction of processing - You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to object to processing - You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to data portability - You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or on 01235 364536, or by writing to Strictly Wine, High Street, Upton, Didcot OX11 9JE, if you wish to make a request.
How to complain
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to us at Strictly Wine, High Street, Upton, Didcot OX11 9JE.
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
The ICO’s address:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113
ICO website: https://www.ico.org.uk
13 December 2020